Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
Qnit is specialized in the development of quality assurance solutions throughout the whole software development life cycle. We bring quality to the products and services of well-known customers in diverse industries in Europe by implementing tailored Quality Assurance solutions.
We add value by maximizing the speed of digitalization, while optimizing costs and risk coverage. Our partnerships with the market leading test tool providers allow us to provide unique solutions and transform testing to a catalyst for innovation.
Our culture is based on team spirit, appreciation, and respect. We want to develop ourselves continuously, so we attach importance to the expertise of our employees and invests above average in professional development and employee retention.
Test Automation Engineers support our customers with knowledge, insights, and best practices in the design and execution of the Quality Assurance solutions for various software environments.
Your duties include analyzing automation problems and providing innovative solutions. You should also create, execute, and maintain automated test cases as well as prepare test documentation and presentation of test results.
To be successful, you should have at least two years’ experience with different test automation tools. Furthermore, you should be ﬂuent both in German and English and possess good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Quality assurance in agile and classic process models
- Analysis, creation, execution, and maintenance of automated test cases with different tools or frameworks
- Monitoring and reporting of the test progress
- Preparation of test documentation and presentation of test results
- Independent consulting of our customer referring suitable quality assurance measures
- Degree in mathematics, informatics, computer science or a related field, but holder of vocational qualification with practical experience are also welcome
- At least two years’ experience with and competent handling of different test automation tools and frameworks
- Fluent both in German and English languages
- Good communication, problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Reliable and independent work style with cooperative attitude and customer focus
- Ability to accommodate to change and take initiative
- Impact: varied technology stacks, interesting projects with diverse teams, and a professional environment with international network
- Welcome Days: internal networking with an introduction to our technological tools
- Hardware: free choice of hardware and smartphone
- Teamwork: flat hierarchies and regular team-building events
- Work-life balance: flexible working hours, sabbatical option, health management, 30 days’ vacation
- Training: various training opportunities and courses
- Online training: apart from our training offers, 400 EUR/year for online training of your choice
- Sports opportunities: company-internal sports challenges, free membership in a nationwide sports network of sports, fitness, and wellness facilities
- All-round care: relocation options, childcare allowance, company pension scheme, health insurance, workplace glasses
- Job ticket or job bike: reimbursement of travel tickets or job bike worth €2000
- Digital meal vouchers: a lunch allowance that reimburses part of the meal cost tax-free through salary conversion
- Employee benefits: over 500 brands and providers with offers with growing selection of current offers and benefits
- Employee referral program: financial reward for influencing with whom to work with
- Office ambient: fruits and beverages in the office, business travel and global event participation opportunities