QA Test Manager (m/f/d)
Qnit is specialized in quality management throughout the whole software life cycle and has many years of experience in the quality assurance of complex software solutions for well-known customers in diverse industries. With us, you can expect some varied tasks as well as a dynamic and experienced team in which responsibility is asked. We attach importance to the expertise of our employees and invests above-average in professional development and employee retention.
- Creating individual test concepts for agile and classical projects
- Coordinating, monitoring and reporting of all testing activities within the scope of your projects
- Proper compliance of all quality standards of the software
- Preparing of acceptance tests at customers site including service and
- support from technical experts during the test phase
- Independent consulting of our customers regarding appropriate QA-strategies and performing quality check-ups
As a Test Manager you have experience in agile and classical project management. Ideally, you have knowledge of test automation. In addition to very good communication skills, you are ﬂuent in German and English. With your high technical understanding and quality awareness, you perfectly ﬁt to Qnit.
- Wiener Linien annual pass, e-scooter use
- Continuing education offer
- Free choice of hardware
- myClubs sports membership
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare allowance
- Team events
- International network
- You can expect a salary that is based on your individual qualifications and your position-relevant professional experience in accordance with the KV classification (between €3,500 - €5,500). There will be an overpayment in line with the market.